Macau has quickly grown to become Asia’s entertainment capital. In addition to the obvious casino gaming, entertainment options in Macau are becoming more diverse by the month. New shows, venues and attractions are constantly adding diverse entertainment options to the city.
Regardless of your teams interests, they will find optional excursions and activities here in Macau. Cultural heritage, nightlife, adventure activities and more are all available for groups as well as individuals.
My Macau Team can assist in helping to offer unique activities for your group while in Macau. In addition to team building activities, evenings and entire days can be planned to accommodate multi-day stays.
Need to get your company or group excited about Macau? Here are some suggestions for your group during their “off” time.
- See a FREE show. Almost every major casino resort in town offers some sort of free show, with some (such as the Wynn Macau) offering two!
- Explore Macau’s vast cultural heritage, including a variety of UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Explore Macau’s natural beauty on Coloane. Beaches, hiking and bike trails are all available with some amazing views on clear days.
- Check out some extreme sports with AJ Hackett Macau Tower, including the world’s tallest bungy jump and a climb to the top of the tower.
- Check out Macau’s vibrant nightlife scene. World class entertainers, DJs and more are always around at a variety of clubs and bars.